Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bitty Twins Sunday Best

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone have and like these? The price is so great and my nephews Jack will need some warmer clothes but in the picture he looks a little "sissyfied" as DH said. I'm also not fond of the girl's outfit from the pics either. Anyone have pics on their twins? So often they look better in person.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 04, 2005 01:10 PM: Message edited by: vew-tori ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ZSRMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I bought these outfits and I really like them. That said--I haven't tried them on our twins because they are a Christmas present for my daughter. I think little girls would love the outfits, but I'm not so sure about a boy! The outfits are very pretty and pastel in color. The play outfits look much more boyish to me. I agree they are a great price right now!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bb2wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have it, and for the price I like it. With that said I really don't like the girls outfit at all. The dress fits so that the "shoulders" of the girl twin shows, and I am really not fond of the hair wreath. My DD does really like the pink shoes though, and picks them for outfits that don't match [img]smile.gif[/img] I actually do like the boys outfit, and if you have the beautiful blooms dress for your girl, the green matches the boys blazer.

    Becky

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking about getting this also, but I just went to the AG site and it says that it is now sold out!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the opinions. Ya' snooze ya' lose. Guess that's what I get for not being able to make a decision. I found a cute boy oufit on ebay I may go for it. Thanks again.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bb2wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may also try ebay, that seems to be the only bitty oufit that is inexpensive. (well that and the fall harvest outift I think )

    Becky

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, ebay looks promising for this one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •